To the Attention of International Students
at Medical University — Varna
DECISION ON ORGANISATION OF THE TRAINING PROCESS
FROM 26.11.2020 UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF SUMMER SEMESTER OF ACADEMIC YEAR 2020/2021
Further to Decision of the Council of Ministers to extend the term of the declared emergency epidemic situation in the country, a new Order of the Minister of Health of 25.11.2020 which suspends all attendance forms of activities at higher education institutions and Decision of the Academic Council of Medical University - Varna (Protocol No 12/25.11.2020), Order of the Rector of MU-Varna has been issued, which provides new instructions for the organisation of the training process.
According to that Order, from 26.11.2020 until the beginning of the summer semester of academic year 2020/2021:
- The training sessions will only be carried out in an electronic environment, in accordance with the approved curricula and the training schedule approved by the Academic Council.
- For clinical disciplines where practical training in an attendance/clinical environment is of utmost importance, as well as for the training practice of the students at FPH, the Medical College and the Affiliates an opportunity shall be provided to complete what has been missed at an appropriate time during the summer holidays or within the training in a higher year of study — at the discretion of the Departments in charge of teaching these disciplines and in agreement with the Head of the main unit/Affiliate.
- Students who have missed training classes shall be given the opportunity to complete and compensate for the missed teaching material through the Blackboard platform — at no extra cost.
- Semester examination sessions (winter regular and re-sit sessions) for the winter semester of academic year 2020/2021 shall be held in accordance with the schedule approved by the Academic Council — only in an electronic environment.
- All student practical trainings and pre-graduation traineeships, practical training of trainees at the Professional Education Centre shall be carried out in an electronic environment.
- State examinations shall be held in an electronic environment only.
We wish you health and success!