Medical University-Varna organizes open day sessions for domestic and international students throughout the year. Our open days are designed for prospective students interested in undergraduate studies, their parents, sponsors, tutors etc.
The purpose of the open days is to provide you (the prospective undergraduate applicant) with all the information you need about studying at Medical University of Varna. Our open days offer you the opportunity to meet our current students, university staff, to get introduced to the University faculties, departments and facilities by taking the University tour with us! The open days will also give you an insight into what it is really like to study at Medical University of Varna-to feel the University life and spirit!
Come and join us in the announced open days! Discover what
it is really like to be a student at Medical University of Varna!
* With reference to the epidemiologic situation in Republic of Bulgaria and the recommendations of the Ministry of Health, all Open Day events are cancelled
Open days FAQs
Q: How to register for an open day?
You just have to send us an e-mail to email@example.com
and confirm the date you have chosen to attend the open days, or apply online.We would be pleased if you share with us what information sessions you like to participate;
Next Open Day register here
Q: Is there an accommodation available?
Medical University of Varna does not offer accommodation for Open Day visitors!
There are lots of hotels near the University campus you might find it convenient to stay with during the open days period.
You can review the hotel list from
For more information about the city and the accommodation please click
1. Q: How can I get to Varna and the University?
A: You can get to Varna
2. Q: I will graduate in two years' time. Can I attend Medical University of Varna open days?
A: Yes, you are welcome to attend the University open days!
3. Q: Can I get the University visit and tour at another time?
A: You can get the University visit and tour at another time. Please check the availability for visit (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least two weeks prior to your arrival.
4. Q: I have registered for attending the open day but I can`t make it. What shall I do next?
A: You just have to inform us in advance - please send an e-mail to
A typical open day schedule
9:30 – 10:00 a.m. – Open Day Registration & Medical University-Varna promotional video
10:00 – 10:10 a.m. – Welcoming speech
10:10 – 11:00 a.m. – Meet our current students and Q&A session
11:00 – 12:30 p.m. – University tour
- Department of Anatomy
VISIT our museum of bone collection
EXPERIENCE Human anatomy in 3D and virtual microscopy
DISCOVER the advantages of our Blackboard system
- Main University Library (our current students` second home)
12:30 – 13:30 p.m. – Lunch break
13:45 – 14.45 p.m. – Tour at the Faculty of Dental medicine (optional)
- Lecture theatres
- Phantom halls, Imaging Sector and Oral Surgery
- Clinical halls in Pediatric Dental Medicine, Prosthetic Dentistry and Periodontology
- University Medical and Dental center
13:45 – 14:45 p.m. – Tour at the Faculty of Pharmacy (optional)
- Department of Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine and Nutrigenomics
- Department of Chemistry
University admission experts will be pleased to answer all your questions you might have during the day!