The Department conducts research activities in the following areas:
- Application of polymer composites in orthopedic and dental practice, morphology of over-molecule structure of the polymer.
- Development of polymeric materials in order to increase the effectiveness of drug substances. Feasibility study for the use of drug-polymer system by examining the properties of the synthesized polymer carrier.
- Developments in the field of surface treatment of materials by laser, dental materials and materials for implants, nanomaterials, nanocoatings and nanotechnology.
- Study on the problems of replacement therapy in impaired renal function and regulation of calcium - phosphorus metabolism.
- Developments in the field of adrenergic regulation of erythro-and leucopoiesis, the effect of erythropoietin on leucopoiesis and phagocytosis, hemostasis.